Drift AirFlow System
Maestro's AirFlow System provides real time measurement and diagnostic functions in order to provide maximum system uptime and superior accuracy over other measurement techniques.
Our unfair advantage
Unlike other imitation flow sensors, Maestro sensors are digital which provides unique multivariable functions.
- non-contact sensors that are not affected by dust, humidity and dirt
- provides an average air velocity across the complete drift or measurement path
- provides dry bulb temperature
- provides sensor signal strength
- digital sensor allows a maximum separation distance of 4000' to the transmitter
- able to detect mobile equipment in measurement path
- able to detect cable or sensor failure
- immune to EMI or RFI electrical noise
- corrosion resistant materials
A system like no other.
The AirFlow System can be integrated in any communication environment.
- Analog 4-20 mA
- Ethernet Modbus TCP
- RS485 Modbus
- Leaky Feeder
This is the world's first airflow system that is configured with a web page and requires no additional expensive software, software licenses or hardware. Just plug and play.
Exponential smoothing advantage.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Mobile equipment traveling through drifts are a danger to anything located on the walls. A steel bumper with reflective tape is a must to protect your lower bottom sensor.
Return to Maestro Mine Ventilation.